- All orders are deemed offers for you to purchase our products. We may accept your offer by issuing a confirmatory e-mail and/or mobile confirmation of the products specified in your order. Our acceptance of each such offer is expressly subjected to and conditioned on your assent to these terms and conditions of sale. No other terms and conditions will apply.
- Electronic Communication when you visit deliverfood2me.in or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on our website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- Your IP is logged when placing an order. This is for reasons of fraud protection. Fraudulent orders will be submitted to the appropriate authorities.
- Deliverfood2me.in collects personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information (Personal Information) collected on this webite can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, demographic information, and any other information you may voluntarily provide.
- In addition to the Personal Information identified above, our web servers automatically identify computers by their IP addresses. Company may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site track users movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. To emphasize, IP addresses are not linked to Personal.