Terms & Conditions
Welcome to deliverfood2me.in
- By visiting, shopping or browsing at deliverfood2me.in you accept these conditions and agree to the following terms and conditions to avail the services offered at deliverfood2me.in or by any of its affiliates.
- You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions from time to time. deliverfood2me.in reserves the right to add or change or update these Terms and Conditions, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You are responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions periodically to remain in compliance with these terms.
- Your use of a site after any amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and you also agree to be bound by any such changes/revisions.
- Any clause of Terms and Conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions. If you do not approve of the terms and conditions of deliverfood2me.in you are free to leave this website. By continuing to use this website you are agreeing to the terms and condition of this website.
- Products and services displayed on the website may not always constitute an offer to sell. Orders placed by you are offers to purchase particular product under the terms and conditions in this agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order. In the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language only.
- We will only dispatch your product when we can confirm that the payment is received in full. In case a payment is declined either by your bank, credit/debit card we won’t be able to dispatch the product.
- Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email. Any information obtained by deliverfood2me.in will only be used for the sole purpose of this website. We assure you that this information won’t be provided to other companies and held with us as Confidential.
- Customers also agree to receive promotional messages via Email, SMS or any other medium.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the Website by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
- We reserve the discretion to change and alter the look and feel of the website. We do not need to inform you of these changes.
- We hold complete rights to suspended/put on hold/stop your account. This means you cannot access this website. We will not be liable to you or any other party when doing so.
- When registering to become a member and activate an account, you must provide information like your name and address, and a valid email address. You agree to provide accurate and complete information and to keep this information current.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or that your password is no longer secure, you agree to notify us immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form